Sigmon Construction is hiring for the position of Maintenance Crew Member. We are looking for a prompt, hard-working, dependable crew member to join our Maintenance team. This individual will pick up and deliver material and supplies to job sites. This role will also include maintaining the cleanliness of job sites, warehouses, and vehicles.
salary & benefits:
- $14 per hour.
- 50% of healthcare coverage for employee after 90-day probationary period.
- One week of Paid Time Off first year. Three weeks PTO after first year.
- Healthy work-life balance, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 pm. work week Monday - Friday.
Duties & REsponsibilities
- Pick up and deliver material and supplies to job sites.
- Maintain cleanliness of job sites, warehouse, and vehicles.
- Work collaboratively with team members, colleagues and supervisor.
- Must be personable and professional with high levels integrity.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with clients, contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers, designers and other co-workers.
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients, subcontractors and colleagues in person and over the phone.
- Ensure proper execution of customer job expectations while maintaining the integrity of Sigmon Construction’s policies and procedures.
- Clean driving record and NC Drivers License.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
- Ability to quickly and thoroughly clean job sites.
- The successful candidate will be a team leader, an effective communicator in both spoken and written English.
- The successful candidate will have a proven ability to work as a member of a team, be flexible and adaptive, be organized, be detail oriented, and meet deadlines. Tardiness is not acceptable.
ABOUT SIGMON CONSTRUCTION
Sigmon Construction is a respected and well established general contracting construction company with over 30 years of experience. Sigmon specializes in high-quality home remodeling, home additions, and custom new home building. We are always looking for motivated, dynamic individuals to join our growing team. Sigmon Construction offers a fast-paced, innovative work environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, training, and leadership necessary to grow a successful career.
Sigmon Construction is creating tomorrow’s leadership team and we need a new generation of visionaries; those that adopt our mission as their own and go the extra mile. Most of our leadership team began their careers in entry-level positions because we recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive for excellence. Join us as we build the country's best remodeling firm.