Sigmon Construction is hiring for the position of Residential Superintendent, or as we often call the role, "Project Manager". We are looking for a talented, experienced residential project manager with an extensive track record in residential renovations and additions. We are looking for an individual, highly skilled in management of residential renovations and residential additions, with fantastic communication and organizational skills. This individual is a problem-solver, able to bring in renovations and additions on-time and on-budget.
salary & benefits:
- $60,000.00 per year starting salary, based on experience project managing residential renovations.
- 50% of healthcare coverage for employee after 90-day probationary period.
- One week of Paid Time Off first year. Three weeks PTO after first year.
- Healthy work-life balance, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 pm. work week Monday - Friday.
- Company Issued truck, gasoline & phone after 90-day probationary period.
Duties & REsponsibilities
- Create a high level customer service experience for prospective customers and customers alike.
- Must have knowledge and strong understanding of residential construction.
- Lead the construction process for several simultaneous residential construction projects, completing projects on-time and on-budget.
- Meet with homeowners weekly and often daily, maintaining frequent communication.
- Operate within particular project’s budget parameters.
- Facilitate product selections and finishes.
- Obtain approval of selections from customer in timely fashion.
- Lead change order process for several residential construction projects.
- Lead purchase order process for several residential construction projects.
- Submit project management time and invoices in a timely fashion.
- Submit daily logs on several residential construction projects, simultaneously.
- Have the ability to communicate quickly and thoroughly.
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Maintain thorough, responsive communication with Sales team, prospective customers and active customers.
- Must be personable and professional with high levels integrity.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with clients, contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers, designers and other co-workers.
- Provide leadership, maintain good relations and communications with all involved in the project, including the public, and promote a positive project morale.
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients, subcontractors and colleagues in person, over the phone, and by electronic communication.
- Attend on-site visits, staff meetings, safety meetings, and on-site client meetings.
- Ensure proper execution of customer job expectations while maintaining the integrity of Sigmon Construction’s policies and procedures.
- General construction experience in residential remodeling and/or new home construction.
- 2+ years of project management in residential remodeling and/or new home construction.
- Preferred but not required: 5+ years of project management in residential remodeling and/or new home construction.
- Preferred but not required: Must have a verifiable record of successfully bringing projects in on-time and on-budget, as well as being able to provide references from satisfied clients.
- The successful candidate will be a team leader, an effective communicator in both spoken and written English.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and able to thoroughly learn and use several customer relationship management software tools.
- The successful candidate will have a proven ability to work as a member of a team, be flexible and adaptive, be organized, be detail oriented, and meet deadlines. Tardiness is not acceptable.
- Must enjoy collaboration.
ABOUT SIGMON CONSTRUCTION
Sigmon Construction is a respected and well established general contracting construction company with over 30 years of experience. Sigmon specializes in high-quality home remodeling, home additions, and custom new home building. We are always looking for motivated, dynamic individuals to join our growing team. Sigmon Construction offers a fast-paced, innovative work environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, training, and leadership necessary to grow a successful career.
Sigmon Construction is creating tomorrow’s leadership team and we need a new generation of visionaries; those that adopt our mission as their own and go the extra mile. Most of our leadership team began their careers in entry-level positions because we recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive for excellence. Join us as we build the country's best remodeling firm.