We are seeking a highly motivated and organized Executive Assistant to support a busy executive in the construction industry. The ideal candidate will have experience in Quickbooks and a strong background in administrative support. This is a full-time or 9 a.m. to 4:00 p.m part-time position.
salary & benefits:
- Salary based on experience.
- 50% of healthcare coverage for employee after 90-day probationary period.
- One week of Paid Time Off first year. Three weeks PTO after first year.
Duties & REsponsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the executive, including scheduling appointments, managing email, and organizing files
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence, including drafting emails and letters on behalf of the executive
- Manage Quickbooks, including reconciling accounts, preparing financial reports, and entering invoices
- Arrange travel arrangements and accommodations, including flight and hotel bookings
- Coordinate meetings, including preparing agendas and taking minutes
- Assist in philanthropic projects and events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or in a similar administrative support role
- Proficient in Quickbooks and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
ABOUT SIGMON CONSTRUCTION
Sigmon Construction is a respected and well established general contracting construction company with over 30 years of experience. Sigmon specializes in high-quality home remodeling, home additions, and custom new home building. We are always looking for motivated, dynamic individuals to join our growing team. Sigmon Construction offers a fast-paced, innovative work environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, training, and leadership necessary to grow a successful career.
Sigmon Construction is creating tomorrow’s leadership team and we need a new generation of visionaries; those that adopt our mission as their own and go the extra mile. Most of our leadership team began their careers in entry-level positions because we recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive for excellence. Join us as we build the country's best remodeling firm.